What have people done for currency assignment when the client plans by division but plans in local entity currencies when entities are now in UD1?

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Andy Moore

10/9/2018

All of my planning project thus far have been for USD only. In my FinReporting cube today i have entities 10 (Peso), 35 (USD) that make up a division NAA because entities cross divisions and in my Budget Cube i have Division NAA as my entity with UD1 as my legal entity with 10 and 35. My question is what have people done for currency assignment when the client plans by division but plans in local entity currencies when entities are now in UD1? Do you do simple custom translations where you translate entity 10 to Peso? What have people done in the past or have seen?

1 REPLY 1

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Steve Mebius

Then you can forecast in any currency and it will translate to the Local currency, in your case for NA it is USD

So this would be a use case for that, gotcha. Do all those aggregate up to LC Total? If i'm bringing in actual's from Fin Reporting i would just map those to the right LC ?

a7145307dbe11c108feee3a84b9619df.png

9d249347dbe11c108feee3a84b9619e5.png