Welcome to ONE Community!

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor

Welcome!

The ONE (OneStream Network of Experts) Community is our peer-to-peer channel for OneStream customers, partners, and other interested parties. We hope you gain valuable insights from one another here.

"I'm new to the community. What should I do first?" Here's a step-by-step answer:

1. Sign up! The Community uses Okta single-sign-on.   Anyone can create an account by clicking the "Sign in or Register" link in the upper-right.
  2. Update your profile picture (aka "avatar")! It's nice to get a little variety from the default images of planets and spaceships. To do this: sign in, click on your name in the upper right, and click on "My profile". On your profile there will be a small "edit" icon next to your current profile picture. Click that and follow the prompts.
  3. Read the Community Guidelines to understand what it means to be a member here.
  4. Dive right in! You can introduce yourself, search for your questions, give kudos to topics or replies you find useful, start a new topic in one of our forums, or even earn your first badge . 

0 REPLIES 0