Installed ACM after our latest upgrade to 7.0.1, created a number of Security Flows and all work just fine until the Commit set where they all fail. Anybody have a Security Add/Update/Delete Flow that is working in OS 7.0.1. I have noticed that the new Security field - User Type - is not in the default list of fields. I have added but that did not fix anything. I still think this is the issue for the Commit failure but logs are not showing anything but that it just failed. Please let me know if you have it working as I would love to see what you are doing differently than me.
Even failing when just trying to change one field on an existing record so that somewhat rules out the User Type field thought unlesss it is part of a primary key field.
Solved! Go to Solution.