cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TXM Export Options

bsalamone
New Contributor

Hello,

Is there a way for an end user to easily export the full matched and unmatched lists from TXM? The export icon works well for matched but is only available to admins and doesn't provide the unmatched information. The unmatched can be exported from the Transactions page but it only works a page at a time and we are currently trying to export around 20K matches and 40K unmatched rows.

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HeatherB_AAS
New Contributor II

Hi bsalamone. 

TXM is designed to integrate unmatched transactions to RCM at the reconciliation level. These transactions can be pushed or pulled from TXM into RCM. If the objective is to get the list of unmatched transactions independent of that use case, then I would recommend configuring a data adapter and using a business rule to save the data to a csv or Excel file. I hope that helps. Thanks,

Heather

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

HeatherB_AAS
New Contributor II

Hi bsalamone. 

TXM is designed to integrate unmatched transactions to RCM at the reconciliation level. These transactions can be pushed or pulled from TXM into RCM. If the objective is to get the list of unmatched transactions independent of that use case, then I would recommend configuring a data adapter and using a business rule to save the data to a csv or Excel file. I hope that helps. Thanks,

Heather

Just to add to this. You can query the unmatched transactions using a query in a data adapter like mentioned above. You can query the vXFW_TXM_TransactionDetailWithSource view which contains all the transactions in Transaction Matching and all the unmatched transactions have a status of 0. If you have multiple match sets you will need to identify the correct workflow profile key(s) as well. Once you have the correct query in the data adapter I would attach it to a BI Viewer Competent and utilize a grid view inside the BI Viewer. When running the dashboard you will be able to see all the unmatched transactions on one page in OS and it has a nice export button that allows you download all the data to excel. BI Viewer is great with handling data volumes less than 200 - 300k records, once you exceed 300k it will take longer to render the dashboard.

bsalamone
New Contributor

Thanks for the responses. We ended up creating a data adapter to pull the unmatched transactions from the tables and displayed that in a dashboard so that they could export.

Brett