Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Book - Pass Input Parameter to Loop?

Is there a way to pass the Required Input Parameters for a book into a loop? For example if the users picks 2024M3 for time I want to be able to produce a report for that period as well as a report for -3 months and -12 months. I can get T#POV, T#Pov...

Input Param.PNG Loop.PNG

Cube View - Top 10 result view.

Hi All, I 'm trying to build a cube view report, it has numerous rows in it, However I need only TOP10 results. Could you please help me how do I select only Top10 results based on the total value? Assume that it is sales related information, Report ...

bharathsm by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cell Value Showing "OK"

Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to have a check figure if the amount equals 0 that it displays "OK" and if it doesn't it says "Check Details". I've tried conditional formatting when the cell amount = 0 then "OK", but I figured I'm missing som...

WillVitale by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeView audit report

Hi All, Our external auditors are requesting an audit report showing all the changes applied to the cubeviews. I researched in the "application reports" but could not find anything that fits the requirements. Do any of you have insights or know of an...

Resolved! Conditional formatting based on the Scale

Hi All, I'm trying to create conditional formatting based on the scale. I would like to have the number format without decimals when the scale is set to 3 or above and vice versa when the scale is set to zero. Do you have any idea?FYI - The scale is ...