Question: How can I format the cube view report to display asset, liability and Income statement

harsh24
New Contributor

I want to display Asset, Liability and Income statement side by side in cube view report. Can anyone suggest the format to get this kind of formatting 

harsh24_0-1661759247472.png

Tried using dashboard by creating three cube views and attaching them to single dashboard but that was not the feasible outcome

3 REPLIES 3

ChristianW
Valued Contributor

I don't think, there is an easy way of doing it (you probably can create fancy business rules to create this report, but it seams overly complicated to me).

Can you explain, what didn't work with the dashboard solution? This should be the solution to go.

Its working on the dashboard but that's not the required or feasible option as if business want to export the data than they will have to export three time for each account type.

Just thinking outside the box, can you create a spreadsheet which has the cubeviews and direct them to that on your export button? Perhaps then you can have the reports on different tabs if it is more attractive also. They'd need to do the refresh I guess but it would be less dev than the business rule option if that's your preference. It'd be neat if you could refresh a spreadsheet from a BR, never explored that.