Unable to open shared Cube View

robertk
New Contributor

Hello,

We are trying to use row and column templates in a Cube View but are using parameters to populate the names of those row and column template cube views.  We get the below error and are curious what else could be issue as we have checked values of parameters and they are pulling in values expected (names of templates).

robertk_0-1644274549050.png

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

EricOsmanski
Valued Contributor

Can you share more details on all of the relevant setup? Screenshots of the CV, parameter, etc?

We are getting a similar error when we attempt to use a Guided Reporting function. I've attached screenshots of the CV sharing tab as well as the column template parameter being linked to the CV.

KyleWebb20_0-1646683009182.png

KyleWebb20_1-1646683239560.png

KyleWebb20_2-1646683319167.png

julieta
New Contributor III

Did you make it work? i am having the same issue with colums.

Yes we did, if I recall correctly it was that the parameters didn't have a default value set.  So when it was opening up on dashboard, prior to parameter being selected it was essentially looking to column/row sharing of no value/nothing.  Hope this makes sense!

julieta
New Contributor III

It does and actually it worked! Thank you so much!

Brooks
New Contributor

Where do you set the default parameters?  We have the same setup and the exact same issue (different CV name, but everything else is the same) with some users, but not all.  I've been banging my head against the wall long enough that I'm starting to enjoy it.

julieta
New Contributor III

Hi Brooks! The default Value is under Parameter Type:

julieta_0-1709602628181.png