Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Resolved! Line Items in DataCellDetail - using BR

Hi Experts, i am trying to read the line items from celldetails. I think i get the sytax of BR functions it compiles fine but getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error so something is wrong with script? I am able to read C...

Ashok by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data Formatting

Hello, I'm trying to format No Data cells as dashes on some cube views. Currently, the number format for the cube view is as follows: [#,##0;(#,##0);-]. This is formats zeros as dashes, but not No Data cells. Is anyone aware of a special formatting t...

Question about a Report Book

Hello, I have a Book in OneStream that generates the following: The book generates the following excel with data in each tab (without the index tab), I add the index tab manually with the Hyperlink code In the Index tab, I have manually created a cod...

grillin7_1-1675350579058.png grillin7_4-1675351260753.png grillin7_3-1675351175242.png
grillin7 by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Quickview wildcard

Is there something that can be used as a wildcard in OS? I have multiple accounts like 524000, 564000, 544000, etc. can I just plug something into the X for a wild card get all those accounts? "5X4034"

IC Matching report before elimination

Hi all, We have a requirement to run IC Matching report including journal that may have been posted as parent adjustment. In this way we are also excluding form IC MAtching deconsolidated entities and considering the amount based on the consolidation...

MStucchi by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos