Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

how to enable paging controls on Cube Views

Hello Friends,does anyone enabled paging controls on Cube Views?that will be a nice feature to use when we have more number of rows. Capture.PNG.jpg3288×1118 310 KB got this info from release note.Under the theme of Performance and Scalability , we h...

OSAdmin_0-1665504972568.jpeg
OSAdmin by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annotations Consolidations each comment on a new line

Hi, in reference to the code sample below. Is it possible to visualize the consolidated comments on separate lines in a cube view? They start running together and get hard to read. I tried inserting Environment.NewLine or {vbNewLine} into the code bu...

Retain filter selection between BI viewer components

Hi, I have created a dashboard which contains multiple BI viewer components. Each BI viewer component is composed of a data grid and a set of list box filters. Is it possible to setup the BI views so that the selection done on the filters by a user i...

Pic1.png Pic2.png
AndreaF by Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BI Viewer component in Powerpoint extensible document

Hello, Does anyone have experience linking a dashboard chart built with BI Viewer in Powerpoint via alt text? We tried including it as a BI Viewer or Chart component, but the chart does not appear in the Powerpoint. {XF}{Application}{BI Viewer}{MyCom...

LisaC by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos