I need to clock data load and input for certain account-flow combinations

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Henning Windhagen

1/14/2020

Hi All, I can't apply no input rules using a Cube's Data Access setting. I need to clock data load and input for certain account-flow combinations (in addition to using the account constraints). This needs to include admin users. I used Data Cell Access Security and Data Cell Conditional Input. I enabled Use Cube Data Access Security on an entity for testing. I checked Golfstream as well. I do have a PPT describing what to do which I followed... But I still have input access to my test cell.

I do not have a working application with such no input settings that I can use as a template. I am sure I am missing a setting that is very obvious, but I just cannot figure it out... Can anyone here share a few screenshots from a working application that I can use to replicate that in my own app to see if I can get this to work. please?

1 REPLY 1

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Henning Windhagen

Quentin looked at it with me. I applied my no input settings to the main cube (REPORTING) but tested it on an entity that was part of a linked cube. So, even though REPORTING is the main cube, I have to apply this to all linked cubes as well (since I want the settings to be the same across all cubes).

Thank you Laura for trying to figure it out with me!!