Windows "Pick an Account" window popping up on client after upgrade to 7.1.3

johnal67
New Contributor III

Entirely tied to the moment we upgraded the clients to version 7.1.3 we started getting the Windows "pick an account" window when they select External Authentication. We are cloud hosted.  I've opened a ticket with Onestream and with our internal resources, and no solution.  Anyone else experience the same or is it just us?

4 REPLIES 4

jacobw
New Contributor III

We experienced this after upgrading to 7.1.1, cloud hosted as well. We have to do this for some other SSO applications in our organization though, so our users are familiar with the process. No negative feedback from our user base so has not warranted any further action on administration side.

johnal67
New Contributor III

Thanks for replying, good to know.  I guess we have a more complaining user base.  🙂

Kreasoner
New Contributor II

we also experienced this and a few of my users also complained.    I did ask our onestream rep when I had a ticket open and they told me this was not something that can be deleted.    So I had to tell my users it's something they have to deal with when signing in.    our employees for sure don't like change 🙂

johnal67
New Contributor III

The problem went away with 7.3.1 upgrade.  Have you gone to 7.3.1 yet?