How to display a message box from an TransformationEventHandler?

alesage
New Contributor III
Hi everyone, Is there any possibility to display a message box when there is an Fail task during import a file? I am launching automatically an Import Validate Load of a file when the user import mannualy a file from a specific workflow task, and I would need to display a feedback when one of these tasks is Fail (wrong intersection for instance) ? Many thanks for the help, Aurélien
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alesage
New Contributor III

It was from a business rule executed from a Data Management sequence... Finally I could do it by moving the code (and adding a Throw Exception) to the TransformationEventHandler rule. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I don't think a message can be displayed. Now, depending on how you are launching the automated job, there can be some items that you can look at. Is this being executed from a dashboard or a PowerShell/REST API?

alesage
New Contributor III

It was from a business rule executed from a Data Management sequence... Finally I could do it by moving the code (and adding a Throw Exception) to the TransformationEventHandler rule. 

sanjai
New Contributor

Hai alesage,

i am having same requirements for some task,can you please send me the code for this requirement..?