Need users to acknowledge that they are done entering their budget

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Chris Bielinski

2/18/2020

I have the need to have about 100 users acknowledge that they are done entering their budget. I can create a dashboard that they need to mark yes they are complete and assign it to a workflow profile and track the data that way. However I want to make sure I am not missing something that could be doing with other WF profile types like Workspace, Certify, etc..

1 REPLY 1

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Sam Richards

How are they entering their budget? If it’s all via dashboard as then I would say workspace in a workflow, if it follows the normal workflow process and they have confirmations and a certification then I would go with more of the normal setup. Lastly if it is all over the place and don’t want to maintain that many workflows then you could use task manger to track it...how I like to do it if they have forms and review reports but no certification or confirmation rules then I put that in a workspace in the forms and then the review reports in a dashboard on the month as a workspace so once they are done they can complete that workspace.

Please sign in! OSAdmin