More Than Just Release Notes

StuZilla81
New Contributor II

Is there a good resource that people use to explain what is contained in each version of OneStream. I read the release notes but I am looking for perhaps a good blog to help explain these features in detail. I typically meet with our Finance users before we upgrade to let them know any features that may be useful to them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

byardin
New Contributor

I believe that for each release there is content provided via Navigator (formerly Academy).
Search for "Platform Release" and you should find some content for each version going back to 6.0.0.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LeeB
Contributor II

Do you attend the release webinars?  These tend to cover the main release topics, often with a live demo and/or presentation content.

StuZilla81
New Contributor II

I try to attend the webinars, but I don't always. I found this article for version 6.6 https://onestreamsoftware.com/blog/onestreams-latest-cpm-platform-release-improves-xpa-support/ and was looking for something similar for other versions. 

byardin
New Contributor

I believe that for each release there is content provided via Navigator (formerly Academy).
Search for "Platform Release" and you should find some content for each version going back to 6.0.0.