Possible show latest Percent Consolidation, Percent Ownership and Ownership Type in Entity?

Catherine_Tee
New Contributor III
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't think so @Catherine_Tee . You should make a post.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@Catherine_Tee  - Could you please provide more details? Are you looking for a rule to show these parameters?

Thanks
Krishna

Possible under the Dimension -> Entity -> Members -> Relationship Properties there show latest Percent Consolidation, Percent Ownership and Ownership Type instead of show Default.

Under this page.

Catherine_Tee_1-1714621071115.png

@Catherine_Tee  - Thanks for the screenshot. You can view using the Grid View.

Krishna_0-1714621474837.pngKrishna_1-1714621525505.png

Thanks
Krishna

I know the method under Grid View.

But possible in Relationship Properties direct show latest percent instead of show default (old percent which no longer valid) and create extra step for us when every time go there also need go in check the latest percent. 

@Catherine_Tee  - Got it. Grid View is an option, or we have to create a SQL or BR to get those values in the Data Grid.

Thanks
Krishna

Hi Catherine,

It sounds like you're proposing an improvement to the interface.and I was wondering if you knew about the IdeaStream board? You might get more traction there.

https://community.onestreamsoftware.com/t5/Platform/idb-p/PlatformCore

It does seem more useful to show the value that is most relevant to you. I guess it would be 'Actual' scenario, global time. (remember its not just by period but by scenario type too).

- Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes. Agree your suggestion. I'm looking for this new feature in One Stream.

It this been discussed in IdeaStream?

-Catherine

I don't think so @Catherine_Tee . You should make a post.