Book Export Logos

MorganBiscoe
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm having an issue with some custom logos not being pushed to books when being exported as a pdf. I'm using a cube view extender business rule to point to a particular file path depending on the entity that selected. Although this is working when I export from a cube view directly, I get a strange white box with a red x through it and no data populating when trying to export the same cube view as a book. Has anyone experienced something like this? You'll see an example of it working and not working below:

Working:

MorganBiscoe_0-1668546890898.png

Not Working:

MorganBiscoe_1-1668546941875.png

2 REPLIES 2

db_pdx
Contributor III

Those are two different entities?  Does Western Arkansas render properly in a standard cube view when doing the PDF export?  I'm wondering if you have a logo that is an incorrect type/corrupted.  I remember at one point trying something other than PNG (maybe jpeg?) and it wouldn't work.  I think we use PNG for all logos and dashboard button components.

MorganBiscoe
New Contributor II

Correct those are two different entities, wanted to show that it is working for some but not others. And yes, it renders properly in a standard cube view when exported to PDF. 

I'm using png's for all of the logos, however I did notice that the ones that aren't working were originally jpeg's that I converted to png. This initially worked for all of them, but I was thinking something similar to you that maybe the images have corrupted somehow.