Cube Views

STDN
New Contributor III

Hi,

How to get 4 quarters data in one year like Q1+Q2+Q3+Q4= 2023? 

what is the use of Scenario View-SV in View Dimension?

Can anyone help me with above questions?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

CM67
New Contributor II

Hi, you could just use the full year, e.g. 'T#2023'. Or you could also use 'T#WFYear' or 'T#POVYear' to keep it more dynamic.

The Scenario View (SV) is the Default View assigned to the Scenario in the dimension library - this can be set to either 'Periodic' or 'YTD' (year to date).

Hope this helps!

STDN
New Contributor III

Thanks for your response, i tried the same thing but it is not coming.

My Scenario is before 2023,  i have Q1,Q2,Q3 and Q4 data so i am expecting all quarters added data into 2023 to get Total data. can  you guide me on this?

Thanks in advance.

CM67
New Contributor II

Hi, could you share the member filter you are using in the cube view to try to retrieve the data?

Also, what do you mean by 'My Scenario is before 2023'? What year is the Q1 - Q4 data for?

The member filter would need to be a combination of the Time and View - e.g. T#[Year]Q4:V#YTD would return the YTD for all quarters

STDN
New Contributor III

Thanks again for your replay, I need 2022 year data by adding 4 quarters like Q1+Q2+Q3+Q4=2022 total.

Please find the  below image  of my Member Filter data and suggest me .

New_Member_0-1680003564398.png

Thanks 

AK
New Contributor III

What kind of Accounts you have in Cube View? It depends on the Account type of the Accounts used. Account type determine how account balances accumulate over time.

CM67
New Contributor II

Ok thanks for the image, if you change the Time member filter to just - T#2022 - then that should work.

If not, then check your other dimensions - Entity, Account, Flow, UD1- UD8 etc. to make sure they are at the correct top / parent level.