Threshold Operation in FDX using SQL Query

Akalya_N
New Contributor

Hi Community...!
    I want to perform Threshold operation in FDX report using SQL Query.. Anyone who knows please share the format for reference... Thank You...!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sai_Maganti
Contributor II

If you meant that you're running an FDX query and want to see values > 30000 in the returned datatable then you can use the Filter parameter

filter = "Amount > 30000"

BRApi.Import.Data.FdxExecuteDataUnit(si, cubeName, entityMemFilter, consName, scenarioTypeId, scenarioMemFilter, timeMemFilter, viewName, suppressNoData, filter, parallelQueryCount, logStatistics);

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sergey
Contributor III

Hello @Akalya_N ,

Can you please specify what do you mean by Threshold operation, and if it's for reporting only ?

Regards,

Sure... If the Threshold value is 30000 means..the values below 30000 in the data table should be suppressed and the values above 30000 should only display...

Sai_Maganti
Contributor II

If you meant that you're running an FDX query and want to see values > 30000 in the returned datatable then you can use the Filter parameter

filter = "Amount > 30000"

BRApi.Import.Data.FdxExecuteDataUnit(si, cubeName, entityMemFilter, consName, scenarioTypeId, scenarioMemFilter, timeMemFilter, viewName, suppressNoData, filter, parallelQueryCount, logStatistics);

Hi...! I've did this Threshold Operation like this...You can find it here

Akalya_N_0-1703058066814.png

But...Here i've given random value (30000),If the user wants to give any number means...You can use parameters for this..Thank You...!