Vertical Stack Panel Dashboard opens up to the last component

WillVitale
Contributor

Hello,

I created some vertical stack panel dashboards but when I run them, they all open on the bottom. Is there something I'm missing on why they're not opening to show the first component I've put in?

Thanks,

Will

5 REPLIES 5

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@WillVitale  - I am not sure about the components in your dashboard but you can start with the display format options.

Krishna_0-1714601538543.png

Thanks
Krishna

WillVitale
Contributor

Hi Krishna,

I don't believe it has to do with the display. 

WillVitale_0-1714602920448.png

The scroll bar for the dashboard is automatically at the bottom. I would think the dashboard would start the the top where the first component is, not the last.

WillVitale_1-1714602976226.png

Will

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@WillVitale  - Thanks for the screenshot. Instead of putting all in one. I would recommend using grid where you can specify the # of Col & Rows or You can also try Tab each tab has its own form.

Thanks
Krishna

WillVitale
Contributor

No problem. We want everything in 1 tab or I would've done that, but do you know what causes it to default to start on the bottom of the dashboard?

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@WillVitale  - I typically use Grid for Multiple CV see the below screenshot. Typically, I used Vertical and Horizontal stack panel for Button, Images, Label, text and few other components.

Krishna_0-1714604312856.png

Krishna_1-1714604340863.png

Thanks
Krishna