Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

BI Viewer Dashboard Component Header Format

How can we format the Header Row of a BI Viewer Grid (ex background color, bold, etc)? I see how to conditionally format the data rows, but I don't see anything for the header row....

sdayringer by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove row expansion symbo from cube view

Hi,I would like to remove the plus or minus symbol next to member names in a cube view. Is there a setting to do that?I am not sure why the CV is showing the expansion symbol since the members are all siblings (the cube view has A#Acc00700.Children i...

AndreaF_0-1678706855502.png
AndreaF by Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cube view Calculate Icon When Disabled in Cube View

Hi, I am trying to allow users to calculate cube view in a workflow on an icon (see picture attached) within the cube view, but when they right click on the cell, calculation is disabled. Please let me know if someone knows solution for this

OS COMM Ask.PNG
Qiniso by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SpreadSheet and Percentile Functions

In Microsoft Excel, the Percentile and Percentile.Inclusive functions use the R-7 Methodology, Percentile.Exc uses the R-6 Methodology for Quantiles. These functions exist in the OneStream Spreadsheet tool, does anyone know if they are the same as Ex...

SeanV by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cube Data Audit Report

Hi All, Has anyone built a custom audit data report for their OneStream planning applications which shows which users changed which entities/accounts/scenarios, etc on specific days? Not sure if we have a marketplace solution for this. Any leads will...