OneStream SAP Connector Question

skatiyar
New Contributor

Has anyone used or familiar with OneStream SAP Connector. Need confirmation on couple of questions

1. Is it SAP certified?
  2. Can it connect to SAP On-Premise (with OneStream On Cloud) ? If so what config are needed? Do we need VPN connection?

Thanks,
Sachin

6 REPLIES 6

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sachin,

Did you ask your Customer Success Manager? They should be able to answer these questions better than folks here.

In particular, I'm fairly sure it can connect to SAP on-prem using the new SIC integration feature without a VPN, but will likely require engaging Support.

skatiyar
New Contributor

Thanks @JackLacava  will do. Would be great to have more documentation available via Knowledge base so we can self serve.

Thanks,
Sachin

I agree. If ERPConnect must be used and is licensed under OneStream ecosystem , the steps to set up a SAP on- prem connection for ERPConnect usage should be documented in the SIC guide. 

Regards,

Abhishek Farande

Using SIC as a pathway to interact/extract data from on-prem hosted instances of SAP is a supported scenario.  We support this using a remote business rule in SIC and have a new Marketplace solution coming soon to automate the build-out of all of the code required both in OneStream and SIC to make this work.  Let me know if you need any more detail! 

Thanks Ryan,

I am looking forward to the Market place solution.

Regards,

Abhishek Farande 

chixiao
New Contributor

Yes I would like to learn as working on SAP integration. Very limited support I can source from market. There are some documentation on Theobald (company for ERP Connector) 

https://help.theobald-software.com/en/erpconnect/

Some Youtube as well but more on other similar products. Nothing on ERP Connector.