Cube Views with multiple GetDataCell formulas

JenJessel
New Contributor III

I am trying to create a Cube View that has 2 GetDataCell formulas.  The formulas work separately but if I add them both to the same Cube View, one will not work.  I am using XFBR in Columns (Time) and GetDataCell in Rows (Accounts).  Is there a way both formulas will work in the same Cube View?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, if both produce results rather than expanding members, only one of the two can "win". The priority should be (from lowest to highest) POV -> Columns -> Rows -> Column's Row-Overrides -> Row's Column-Overrides . I don't know if the XFBR messes with things somewhat.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Er, yes, there is no limit to the number of formulas you can have, as far as I know... I think we'll need more details to help further. Can you post a screenshot of your columns and rows definitions that don't work, specifying which one fails?

JenJessel
New Contributor III

Yes, below is the column and row definition I am using.  Individually they both work but if I put them in the same cube view, it picks up the column formula not the row.

JenJessel_1-1680780734164.png

JenJessel_0-1680780693719.png

JenJessel_3-1680781095798.png

JenJessel_2-1680781047964.png

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, if both produce results rather than expanding members, only one of the two can "win". The priority should be (from lowest to highest) POV -> Columns -> Rows -> Column's Row-Overrides -> Row's Column-Overrides . I don't know if the XFBR messes with things somewhat.