Demo Installation

marianacabeza
New Contributor

I have a question with the documents web.config how does that document needs to be configurated? So I can access onestream demo

marianacabeza_0-1705601788192.pngmarianacabeza_1-1705601798379.png

2 REPLIES 2

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check the Installation and Configuration guide, it's available in the On-Premises & Documentation package from the Platform section of Solution Exchange.

IftaqarAhmed
New Contributor II

I believe the web server configuration steps still remain the same prior to v8, but you can refer to the "Installation and Configuration" guide as Jack suggested. However, if you're looking for the steps, here they are:

IftaqarAhmed_1-1706083239004.png

Furthermore, the error you mentioned appears to be quite generic. I encountered a similar issue while setting up version 8.1 on my local virtual machine. To better understand the problem and isolate the issue, could you please provide the following information:

1. What operating system are you currently using?
2. Could you also confirm your ".NET 6.0" version? You can check this by going to the Add/Remove Programs section and searching for ".NET." If possible, please provide a screenshot.

The issue may be related to the versions of .NET or possibly within the configuration steps of the web/application server.