Error: No valid DataKeys (Scenario / Time) found in data source. Review the source data load process

wm2
New Contributor

Hi! 

Ok here is my data: 

em2_0-1719939247912.png

Here is my data sources:

em2_1-1719939266223.png

Here is my application properties:

em2_2-1719939282817.png

If I have Global DataKey Scenario on for both Scenario and Time in Data Sources, why am I getting this error message:

No valid DataKeys (Scenario / Time) found in data source. Review the source data load processing log and check one-to-one transformation rules to ensure that you have created proper Scenario and Time dimension rules for this data source

When I try uploading? Does anyone know if I need a transformation rule and what that would be?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Kamila
Contributor

Hi,

I remember I had a similar issue in the past when transformation rules was missing. 

Try to create One-To-One rules for Scenario and Time,  it helped me.

wm2
New Contributor

I tried to create these 2, do you think they are correct?em2_0-1719947665417.pngem2_1-1719947682304.png

I think so, did you add them to the workflow profile? I mean you first need to have a Rule Profile within Transformation Rules

wm2
New Contributor

em2_0-1719948063953.png

i have this in the profile, but that still will not work. heres the workflow profile as well

em2_1-1719948122892.png

DanielWillis
Contributor III

You will get this error when there are no valid rows to load. You can view a report of why rows were considered invalid if you click the button I've circled in the screenshot below. It is a little cryptic but each row has a number before it and there is a legend detailing what the numbers (log codes) mean at the top

DanielWillis_0-1719961492441.png

MarcusH
Contributor III

You get this error if you do not have a Scenario or Time transformation rule for the current period. You will also get it if the import data step is not importing any data. As @DanielWillis says check the import log and log for suppressed rows. As a check you can set Zero Suppression on the Amount field in the data source to False. If you have any Attribute Value dimensions on the data source, their suppression must also be set to False.