Grammarly working with OneStream XF

ewright
New Contributor

I was curious to find out if there is a way to have Grammarly work with OneStream XF in order to get real time spellcheck and grammar check for narratives and annotations.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

If by "realtime" you mean "as you type"... As far as I'm aware there are no options, from Onestream's side, to let third-parties hook into interface elements of the Windows App. This said, I have no idea how Grammarly for Windows works, you might have to ask them.

One workaround, assuming Grammarly works in Excel, is to provide the relevant forms as Excel sheets.

There is always the option to post-process text through event-handlers (e.g. on submit). Not as immediate as as-you-type, but still potentially useful.

View solution in original post

ewright
New Contributor

Thanks for response.  Very helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

If by "realtime" you mean "as you type"... As far as I'm aware there are no options, from Onestream's side, to let third-parties hook into interface elements of the Windows App. This said, I have no idea how Grammarly for Windows works, you might have to ask them.

One workaround, assuming Grammarly works in Excel, is to provide the relevant forms as Excel sheets.

There is always the option to post-process text through event-handlers (e.g. on submit). Not as immediate as as-you-type, but still potentially useful.

ewright
New Contributor

Thanks for response.  Very helpful.