Is it possible to open the Workflow selection using a dashboard button component ?

Sergey
Contributor III

Hello,

Well, the title is quite explicit 🙂

I am trying to avoid the standard workflow panel as often as possible. Right now, I would like for the user to select the workflow profile just by clicking a dashboard button component and access this menu :

Sergey_0-1663131460558.png

Is it possible ?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EricOsmanski
Valued Contributor

You cannot open that particular menu, but you can change the Workflow POV. You can make the WF, Scenario, and Time parameters which would prompt the user in a similar way:

EricOsmanski_0-1663173495483.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

EricOsmanski
Valued Contributor

You cannot open that particular menu, but you can change the Workflow POV. You can make the WF, Scenario, and Time parameters which would prompt the user in a similar way:

EricOsmanski_0-1663173495483.png

Yaseen
New Contributor III

hello -

I have the Workflow start time and Workflow end time set on the Scenario. I am trying to change WF POV from Dashboard component Combo box by passing Scenario as parameter. scenario is changing but the year is not, i need workflow start year dynamically updated along with scenario. Any inputs on how to get the Workflow start year changed along with Scenario is appreciated.

below are my settings under Actions section

Selection changed POV Action: Change Workflow

Selection changed POV Arguments: WFScenario=|!MyWFScenario!|