Is there any easier way to perform user group assigments?

Jacky_C
New Contributor II

Hi there,

From other security related questions posted in the community, I understand there are templates for creating user and user groups in OneStream. I would like to know is there a similar template to assign user into their relevant user groups as well? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

JC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AK
New Contributor III

You can utilize the Security Builder template available in MarketPlace to accomplish this. You will have to make some changes in the Entity Security Design All tab (so that this can be used for any group) in the template and use that to establish the groups and then assigning users into these groups.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AK
New Contributor III

You can utilize the Security Builder template available in MarketPlace to accomplish this. You will have to make some changes in the Entity Security Design All tab (so that this can be used for any group) in the template and use that to establish the groups and then assigning users into these groups.

Jacky_C
New Contributor II

Hi AK, thanks for your reply. I will look into the template first and see how I can modify it.

Additional information for you is that I have created the user groups already in OneStream, but currently, if I want to assign a user in the several user groups, I have to do it manually via Security page in OneStream interface. I am wondering is there any similar template for me assign a user to multiple user groups.
Thanks.

JC

MT
New Contributor

hi JC,

How did you create bulk Groups in Onestream, is there any template available for it?

Thanks,

Mt

Please sign in! Jacky_C