Load more than 100 rows through a Table View

dcadenas
New Contributor II

Hi All,

We are trying to load more than 100 rows through a table view using the method NumberOfEmptyRowsToAdd in the Business Rule:

dcadenas_0-1678791602920.png

tv is our table view object. 

However, when we add a value bigger than 100 in the code, no rows are available to load data in the Spreadsheet. We think is an internal limitation from Onestream to optimize performance.

Is there any way to increase this limit? Maybe is only possible with some additional admin privileges in OS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dcadenas
New Contributor II

Hi,

After check with OS Support, there is limitation of the NumberOfEmptyRowsToAdd as it must be between 1 and 100. There is no way to increase this currently so we would need to break down into chunks of 100. 

Due to this limitation was logged by another customer too,  there is an enhancement  which has been approved by the OS development team for implementation in a future release of OneStream. They cannot give a date for the implementation, as it is still in the development phase.

Thank you all!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're seeing this in a recent release (7.2+), you might want to report it to Support to be verified as a bug (possibly just a limit that should be explicitly documented). As far as I know there isn't any TV-specific privilege.

Henning
Contributor III

Hi, I just tested it on my machine (7.3.1) and can confirm the same behavior on my end as well. Please share the answer here for the community in case you log this with support.

dcadenas
New Contributor II

Hi,

After check with OS Support, there is limitation of the NumberOfEmptyRowsToAdd as it must be between 1 and 100. There is no way to increase this currently so we would need to break down into chunks of 100. 

Due to this limitation was logged by another customer too,  there is an enhancement  which has been approved by the OS development team for implementation in a future release of OneStream. They cannot give a date for the implementation, as it is still in the development phase.

Thank you all!