SQL_Table Editor

NoorMohd
New Contributor

Hi All,

I have trying to get the Combobox type of drop down in the custom created data table .

SQL Table Editor Searchable Drop-Down List (onestream.com)

The above link the documentation to achieve that requirement however it does not work even tough i follow the instruction given in the document.

Below are the screenshot of my datatable and parameters.

NoorMohd_0-1726647768477.png

NoorMohd_1-1726647793500.png

Kindly help me to achieve this requirement .

Thank You 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yep, I agree that will cause an issue because the editor won't know which field to apply the formatting to in the table. @NoorMohd maybe it would be worth a review of the SQL Editor component documentation in the OS guides as this is a basic configuration step

SH_INT_0-1726696101843.png

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

SH_INT
Contributor

Hi,

Once you have set up a parameter that returns a list you just need to associate it with the relevant column in your SQL Table Editor component

SH_INT_0-1726659897319.png

Thank you so much for your response.

I have created a Delimited list parameter and did that as well but still no response.

NoorMohd_0-1726660685364.png

Your Default Value is 'F' and is not contained in the delimited list of values. That may be the issue. If not, can you show a screenshot of the SQL table properties? 

Hi ,

Thanks for the response .

I have changed my default value to F to FC Still it has the issue.

NoorMohd_0-1726674762293.pngNoorMohd_1-1726674796915.png

You have not defined the ColumnName property for Column2. That may be the issue because it doesn't know which column to apply the parameter to.

Yep, I agree that will cause an issue because the editor won't know which field to apply the formatting to in the table. @NoorMohd maybe it would be worth a review of the SQL Editor component documentation in the OS guides as this is a basic configuration step

SH_INT_0-1726696101843.png

Thanks a lot now I am achieve the requirement 

SH_INT
Contributor

That works for me. What OS version are you using?

OneStream 8.2.2

SH_INT
Contributor

can you set the AllowUpdates property for the column to True that should fix it 

Still the same