Saving customization for ribbon for a spreadsheet component

NidhiMangtani
Contributor III

Hi All,

We are using a spreadsheet component to capture some drivers from end users in our application, how do we customize the ribbon of the spreadsheet component to show only OneStream option in the ribbon?

NidhiMangtani_0-1685446418787.png

If I do right click, "Customize ribbon", it lets me display only OneStream in the ribbon , but the customization is lost on refreshing the page.

NidhiMangtani_0-1685446798280.png

NidhiMangtani_2-1685446573175.png

NidhiMangtani_3-1685446589697.png

Any guidance on how to retain this customization would be helpful.

Thanks,
Nidhi Mangtani
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are options at the bottom of the customization dialog, allowing you to export the changed state to an XML file and reload it later to get them back.

JackLacava_0-1685525064703.png

If you think that's not enough and state should be saved automatically... I agree with you 😅 so you might want to log it in IdeaStream.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are options at the bottom of the customization dialog, allowing you to export the changed state to an XML file and reload it later to get them back.

JackLacava_0-1685525064703.png

If you think that's not enough and state should be saved automatically... I agree with you 😅 so you might want to log it in IdeaStream.

IB
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a similar requirement but I am already loading a .xlsx file for the TB View into the SpreadSheet component. The customizations I make get overwritten when I load it into the SpreadSheet component. How can I import the .xml file (with customizations) into the Spreadsheet component. Please help.

Thank You,

Indu

Thank You,

Indu

IB
New Contributor

Thank You.