Time member - 2023

Kamila
New Contributor III

Dear Team,

I'm trying to use 2023 time member, to see all YTD values till today, but it seems to be empty.

It doesn't make sense as we reported Jan-Apr figures. I have made a consolidation on T#2023 member, but it doesn't change anything. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

aricgresko
Contributor III

OS is a YTD system so what you tried won't work.  If the system Admin maintains "Global Time", then the easiest thing to do is use T#Global and V#YTD.  Otherwise, you would use the most recent period, i.e., T#2023M4 and V#YTD.

View solution in original post

chul
Contributor III

I'm guessing that your No Data Zero View setting on your scenario is set to YTD. This means that if no data has been loaded to May (given you've reported through April), OS assumes it's zero and will derive data in May, bringing the data to zero for May (and subsequently for June-Dec as well as 2023).

cds

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

aricgresko
Contributor III

OS is a YTD system so what you tried won't work.  If the system Admin maintains "Global Time", then the easiest thing to do is use T#Global and V#YTD.  Otherwise, you would use the most recent period, i.e., T#2023M4 and V#YTD.

chul
Contributor III

I'm guessing that your No Data Zero View setting on your scenario is set to YTD. This means that if no data has been loaded to May (given you've reported through April), OS assumes it's zero and will derive data in May, bringing the data to zero for May (and subsequently for June-Dec as well as 2023).

cds

Kamila
New Contributor III

Thank you Aricgresko and Chul! I have used GlobalTime to solve this.