WF profile

fc
New Contributor III

Hi everybody,

I've been wondering, in case there are some tasks that need to be executed only at year end by the user, is it possible to create a WF profile that is only active in december and does not show up in the other periods?

If yes, how?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

aformenti
Contributor II

HI @fc,

You have the Forms Frequency to  in Forms Template definition that can be set to Yearly only.

However, If you want the Base Input step to not show completely you will have to play with the Profile Active Property. Setting it True/False do show or hide the step when needed:

aformenti_0-1720524347938.png

fc
New Contributor III

Hi @aformenti , thanks for the answer.

I'm not sure if the functionality you are mentioning about Forms can also be applied to base input steps.
In my case, besides the classic monthly input step, I'm adding an additional input step that ideally should be visible only under december.

fc_0-1720788735993.png

if I deactivate it from the wf profile settings it disappears from all the months, but that doesn't work for me because I'd like to have it active only on december.

I hope this clarifies a bit the question

Thank you

aformenti
Contributor II

HI @fc 

Nopn, It can't be applied to a Base Input step.

What I meant as a workaround, is that you could make the step Active while reporting December and switch it off  afterwards.. The setting can be turned on/off without compromising the reported data. Not ideal, but It would make the trick.