workflow profile has no active input profile

Manjunathak
New Contributor III

The Data Cell is read-only because the Parent Workflow Profile 'FR Food HR' has no active Input Profiles for the Workflow Channels that are assigned to the Data Cell's Account and/or UD member. Entity=entityname, Account=Accountname, Origin=Forms.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In your copy routine, can you make the right hand side (source) pull from O#Top and the left hand side (target) write to O#Import?  If you have left the origin dimension open in your seeding from Actuals to Forecast, then it is probaby giving the error message on O#Forms since the no. input period does not allow for that.

Teresa C. Kress
Principal Delivery Manager Partner Enablement | OneStream Software

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi, thank you for contributing to the community. Is there an actual question associated with that post? Describing the issue or question with more details e.g. what happened, when and why / what are you trying to achieve might help the community to answer the question most appropriately.

Manjunathak
New Contributor III

Hi, 

Sorry, when i run the DM step to copy Actual into Forecast scenario i have this error message.

Regards,

Manju

You need to navigate to Workflow Profiles and check that for the 'Forecast' Scenario the Parent Workflow Profile 'FR Food HR' has at least one Input Profile Enabled i.e. Import, Forms or Adj  

SH_INT_0-1721300851783.png

Manjunathak
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I have Active forms in both Actual and forecast scenarios. The issue is when i put the Number of no input parameter to Zero i can't copy otherwise i can. 
is it necessary to have number of no input parameter?

Thanks and best regards,

Manju

In your copy routine, can you make the right hand side (source) pull from O#Top and the left hand side (target) write to O#Import?  If you have left the origin dimension open in your seeding from Actuals to Forecast, then it is probaby giving the error message on O#Forms since the no. input period does not allow for that.

Teresa C. Kress
Principal Delivery Manager Partner Enablement | OneStream Software