Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish πŸ™‚

JackLacava

From May 1st, my role in OneStream will change significantly (for the better!); unfortunately, this means I will step down as Community Moderator.

Over the last 20 months or so it's been a lot of fun, interacting with all of you on forums while trying to move OneCommunity forward in a few different ways. So fun, in fact, that I don't know if I will be able to restrain myself from posting anyway πŸ˜… (as an ordinary onestreamer from now on, of course).

The good news is that the community is large enough, nowadays, that on most days I already have nothing to do. There are plans in place to guarantee continuity for the behind-the-scenes tasks (handling abuse alerts, ensuring posts are filed on the right boards, etc), while a new moderator (or team of moderators) is appointed. @akloepfer  will always be around anyway, making things work quietly in the shadows.

I will be at Splash next month, happy to talk about OneCommunity as well as anything else - except hockey, I really don't know anything about that.

All the best,
Jack

2 REPLIES 2

akloepfer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jack, you have been so good to this Community and our members- I think I can speak for us all when I say that we appreciate all your help, knowledge and experience you've shared πŸ™‚

agoralewski
Community Manager
Community Manager

You'll be missed, Jack! Wishing you all the best!

Please sign in! JackLacava