cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security on Scenario Member

prachetan
New Contributor II

Does anyone have information on how to restrict (No access) on scenario  Member, The app has the entity security setup. i tried with Data cell access Security "on the cube data access" not able to figure out.

if any one gone through this scenario please help.

Thanks

PK  

7 REPLIES 7

MikeG
Contributor III

Hi @prachetan You can do this directly on the Scenario Member property in the Dimension Library:

MikeG_0-1716472545309.png

You can hide the Scenario completely from OnePlace - Workflows by setting the UseInWorkflow to False.  You can limit Read and Write by the Security Groups you can assign here.

prachetan
New Contributor II

hi Mike,

i tried that its not working, we don't want to see at all that data it should so No access 

prachetan_0-1716475869937.png

may be as you say i will try False in "Workflow Option"

prachetan
New Contributor II

HI Mike,

i tried False in Workflow, its not working OS support says we have we have to change in Security Roles to Administrators , i updated that but all the users not able to right who has right access on Entity

prachetan_1-1716476100035.png

Hector
New Contributor II

Hi @prachetan - Try to use slice security, from here you can restrict access to specific scenarios or data cell.

HectorCM_0-1716477660609.png

Hector

Hector

prachetan
New Contributor II

hi Hector, i tried as you suggested below option , not working 

prachetan_0-1716487293829.png

sudarshan
New Contributor III

For this setting to work you need to enable this setting on any entity you want to apply slice security

sudarshan_0-1716535243159.png

prachetan
New Contributor II

hi Sudarshan,

as you you suggested update the Top entity member to TRUE, (remaining all members are false)

and cube data access is set as below still not working , looks like Entity security is overlapping all the sec

prachetan_0-1716554933846.png