Advanced Charts Crosshair Text Format

Clinkscake
New Contributor III

Does anyone know how to remove the highlighted crosshair label?  When adding crosshairs to advanced charts, the legend pops up, however, an additional field pops up that is not formatted accordingly.

Clinkscake_0-1690314246744.png

4 REPLIES 4

MikeG
Contributor III

Hi @Clinkscake The V is for the Value and number format you want to display.  You can disable Crosshairs by setting it to False.

MikeG_0-1690373703559.png

MikeG_1-1690373830595.png

You can get lost with all the options and settings, it's more of an art than a science.  You should be able to disable crosshairs completely, or at least make it look the way you want, or make it cleaner.  

In my example S - Legend, A - Argument (X-Axis) - V - Amount

{S} - {A} - {V:$#,###}

Hope this helps,

Mike

mjs22
New Contributor

How do you remove the second pop up that is highlighted? I have been having the same issue on my dashboard as well.

Clinkscake
New Contributor III

I submitted a ticket with OneStream- they said it is a known bug and they are currently working on fixing it.

Clinkscake
New Contributor III

I like having the crosshair legend, but it's the second legend pop-up that I don't like. The one in the back is formatted similar to what you have described: {S}: ${V:###,###}.  However, this formatting doesn't seem to apply to the second pop-up.  Do you know how to reformat the second pop-up?

Please sign in! Clinkscake