Advanced chart formatting

LisaC
New Contributor II

Hello everyone, 

We have a few dashboard chart questions. 

1. Waterfall chart

Does anyone know if there are ways to change the data label text and background color? For example, change all the data labels to black text and remove all the red, green, and blue background colors.

LisaC_0-1665071694748.png

2. Bar/Stacked Bar chart 

Is there a way to make the data label within the bar more readable? For example, have the data label in text color black with a white background. 

LisaC_2-1665072169596.png

Any tips or advice are much appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

molly_lvc
New Contributor III

Hi Lisa,

I have not tried to change the color of all waterfall chart labels, but I have run into the same issue where the first label is either green or red instead of the start bar color. I submitted a request to OneStream to fix this bug.

LisaC
New Contributor II

Thank you Molly!

Then we will also submit a request to OneStream to fix the starting label color. 

bhancas
New Contributor

Than you Lisa, this is very useful. Would you be able to share the data format needed for the Waterfall advanced chart graph? Is it through a cube view or a business rule. We are trying to build something similar that has a relational table as an underlying data set and therefore we need to use a business rule. We are struggling with setting this up, not knowing the exact data structure needed. Really appreciate your help.