Changing the Cube Root Workflow Profile via button

ajackett
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I am designing a dashboard home page whereby users can navigate directly to the different Workflows for Statutory reporting and Management Reporting, via a button.

I am utilising the Change Workflow action in the button settings to set the scenario, however I have an issue as it is not picking up the correct Cube Root Workflow Profile.

As you can see in the screenshot below, Act_Stat and Act_Mgmt both sit under MGMT_ACT Cube Root WF Profile (and they both sit under STAT_ACT as well). So when my workflow is set to MGMT_ACT, and I run the button, it doesn’t open the scenario in the correct CRWP. I had a go at adding CubeRoot to the button POV Action, but it didn’t do anything.

Does anyone have any idea how I can change the Cube Root Workflow Profile by using this button below, if at all possible?

The less pop-up menus and clicks the better for the accountants!

Thanks
Andrew

ajackett_1-1696543156957.png

ajackett_0-1696543100106.png

1 REPLY 1

JackLacava

CubeRoot is not an option for that action. The options available are listed in the interface if you click the ellipsis (...) button in that property: WFProfile=[MyProfile], WFScenario=[MyScenario], WFTime=[MyTime]

Make sure you specify all of them. If you don't want to change some of them, use substitution variables, e.g. the following only changes the Scenario: WFProfile=[|WFProfile|], WFScenario=[SomeNewScenario], WFTime=[|WFTime|]