Conditional Formatting on BWPercent column

johnal67
New Contributor III

I have the following column member filter. 

S#Actual, S#Budget3, S#Actual:T#YearPrior1(|!Param_Time_Select!|)Period(|!Param_Time_Select!|), GetDataCell(BWDiff(S#Actual, S#Budget3)):Name(BW Diff), GetDataCell(BWPercent(S#Actual, S#Budget3)):Name(BW %), GetDataCell("BWDiff(S#Actual,S#Actual:T#[YearPrior1(|!Param_Time_Select!|)Period(|!Param_Time_Select!|)])"):Name(BW Diff), GetDataCell("BWPercent(S#Actual,S#Actual:T#[YearPrior1(|!Param_Time_Select!|)Period(|!Param_Time_Select!|)])"):Name(BW %)

I'm needing to Conditional format the BWPercent column with %'s, and I can't figure out how to refer to that column with a conditional format that works.   Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeG
Contributor III

Hi @johnal67 , each comma creates a new Column in your Cube View.  Making it difficult to isolate the one instance and format for BWPercent.  The quickest way to accomplish this would be to break out those in to separate columns.

MikeG_0-1698931156327.png

In this case you can isolate the VarPct column definition and format it as a % for display. 

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MikeG
Contributor III

Hi @johnal67 , each comma creates a new Column in your Cube View.  Making it difficult to isolate the one instance and format for BWPercent.  The quickest way to accomplish this would be to break out those in to separate columns.

MikeG_0-1698931156327.png

In this case you can isolate the VarPct column definition and format it as a % for display. 

Hope this helps.

johnal67
New Contributor III

That's what I was afraid of I was hoping I was missing something.  I thought I was doing good to not break them up into columns, but your confirmation helps to go forward with doing that.  Thanks!