Dashboard Report Style

Oscar
Contributor

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am hoping someone has an example of how to use the formatting rule in OneStream Dashboard Reporting to change the style of any row in table oContent where label13 (field OFCvRAVAR in my dataset) is not zero. I think it's also possible via a script ... Have been looking in Golfstream for an example, but no luck. Thanks!

2023-01-03_08-45-46.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes I can ... I think I stumbled upon the solution ... I will document below in case anyone needs help with conditional formatting. 

Create a Formatting Rule and assign a condition (and required formatting). In my case, I want the row in my Report Component that contains datafield OFCvRAVAR<>0 to be highlighted red.

image.png

Select the row to be formatted through the Report Explorer. Select Formatting Rules ellipses

image.png

Move the Formatting Rule from Rules Available to Rules Applied

image.png

Done.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Can you select the data source and data member and add a condition?

Yes I can ... I think I stumbled upon the solution ... I will document below in case anyone needs help with conditional formatting. 

Create a Formatting Rule and assign a condition (and required formatting). In my case, I want the row in my Report Component that contains datafield OFCvRAVAR<>0 to be highlighted red.

image.png

Select the row to be formatted through the Report Explorer. Select Formatting Rules ellipses

image.png

Move the Formatting Rule from Rules Available to Rules Applied

image.png

Done.