Description in Quick View- Point Of View

SandeepSingh
New Contributor

Hi

Fairly new to OS and i am looking for a solution/workaround on MemberName and Description in POV. To explain further, in Quick View when any dimensions is in POV (See attached Pic)  then OS only shows the MembersName not Description. I need to see Description there as my naming convention for UD is Code - Description. Having code to be viewed in POV is tough to track and know what code means. 

Thanks in Advance...Sandeep S

6 REPLIES 6

PeterFu
Contributor II

Hi Sandeep,

I don't see any picture, but I think you are looking for the Quick View setting. See Print screen to find the Quick View setting button to the right in the menu.

PeterFu_0-1651181550461.png

Peter

POV1.PNGPOV2.PNG

Thanks Peter for your help. Please see the screenshot. I need to see Description of 12345 member when its in POV. What you are referring is applicable when the dimension is in ROW or COLUMNS.

Thanks..Sandeep S

Hi Sandeep,

That I don't know if possible. It doesn't look like it to me, but maybe somebody else know.

Peter

Mustafa_A
Contributor II

One way I can see it is by renaming your UD2 member (12345) to '12345 - Testing Fairway Woods '  That will bring in the entire text-name within your POV. 

Thanks Mustafa. Nope it wont work. That way either i have to keep the description/Aliasname empty. Looks like in One Stream its not possible.

Hi Sandeep,

You could put in a ticket for enhancement request. If enough people are asking about the same, then you could it in the future at least.

Peter