Filter accounts by Plug Account

daniel
New Contributor

Hi,

How can I filter accounts by the plug account property just like I can filter by other account properties such as text?

I am creating a CubeView and I need to show a series of accounts that have in common "x" plug account, but I am not able to filter accounts by the plug account property.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Kamila
New Contributor III

Not sure if that's somehow helpful, but within Excel you can use XFGetmemberProperty function, which retrieves a plug account.

Formula:

=XFGetMemberProperty("Account","1311010","PlugAccount","","Actual","2023M6")

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@daniel  - If you are looking to get the Plug Account using BRAPI then use the following. It can be retrieved

Dim mbr As Member = BRApi.Finance.Account.GetPlugAccount(si, memberId)

using member Id 

Thanks
Krishna

cbriscoe
New Contributor III

Daniel,  Please review the following information.

=XFGetMemberProperty(“DimTypeName”,“MemberName or Script”,“PropertyName”, “VaryByCubeTypeName”,“VaryByScenarioTypeName”,“VaryByTimeName”). 

=XFGetMemberProperty("Time","2015M8","ShortDescription","","","")

Please do not forget OneStream Standard Application Reports: 

Overview
The Standard Application Reports solution is a set of predefined reports that can be imported into
any OneStream application and used for basic application reporting. Examples include:
Application Analysis
Intercompany Matching
Journal Detail
Metadata Changes
Transformation Rule Change
 Workflow Status

Click the red circle in the image below to get information about Standard Application Reports for your Application.

cbriscoe_1-1715083143839.png

Please have a look at the OneStream user guide for details.

DeanHarper
New Contributor II

In a cube view, yes the where plugaccount = "XXXX" would be nice!

You can get all plug accounts by limiting A#XXX.where(ISIC = true).

To get a full list for a specific plug, I think I would use an XFBR.  You can pass the name value pair of the plug you want, loop through all accounts in the hierarchy you want and create a string prefixed "A#"  with all the account names where the plug account is the one you have passed.

Regards