Getting error for cubeviews

Gayathri
New Contributor III

Getting below error in Data Explorer for Cube Views, can someone please help me to resolve the below error.

User Interface Stack Trace:

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeEndService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at OneStream.Client.SharedUI.DataExplorerServiceReference.DataExplorerService.EndGetDataCellsCompressed(IAsyncResult result)
at OneStream.Client.SharedUI.DataExplorerServiceReference.DataExplorerServiceClient.OnEndGetDataCellsCompressed(IAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallCompleted(IAsyncResult result)

4 REPLIES 4

NicolasArgente
Valued Contributor

Hi @Gayathri !
Do you get this error on all cubeviews? Even on simple cube views?
And if you use another app. Do you also get that error?
Other users also get this error?
Thanks
Nic

Connect with me on:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolas-argente/
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.

Gayathri
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm getting the error for only one cube view. In that using share rows and not having any formulas for columns.

Yes, other users getting same error for same CV.

Thanks,

Gayathri.N

Sounds like something very specific to that cubeview, and potentially your application. Did you open a case with Support? If not, I'd recommend to do that.

Gayathri
New Contributor III

I have tried with other users ID and not getting error but only with one userID facing issue.