Header and Cell formatting missing top/bottom line when using "show report" function

Jacky_C
New Contributor II

Hello, I am seeking for assistance on header and cell format with conditional formatting. I am trying to add a top and bottom line to specific accounts in the "Show Report" function. 

Header Format used

Jacky_C_0-1695372952845.png

However, in the report, only the bold formatting is applied while the top and bottom line do not appear. 

Jacky_C_1-1695373081438.png

Any guidance on resolving this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks,

Jacky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

matt515
New Contributor III

HI - Sorry I just noticed I didn't use the same formatting and then the color isn't necessary. 

If (HeaderDisplayText = 'Account 3') Then Bold = True, ReportUseTopBorder = True, ReportUseBottomBorder = True
End If

I used ReportUseTopBorder and ReportUseBottomBorder

ReportHeader.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

matt515
New Contributor III

Hi - What happens when you add this formatting ReportTopLine1Color = Black. I wasn't getting a top line to show either replicating your logic above and then I changed it from Default to Black and now see a line.

Jacky_C
New Contributor II

Hi Matt, thanks for your reply. I tried your solution at my end, but it does not work as expected. If possible, can you share a screenshot of how it is look like at your side? Thanks.

I tested your solution with the following two versions of code; however, I am not able to see top/bottom lines in the report.

Jacky_C_1-1695636280217.png
Jacky_C_0-1695636271270.png

Output Report

Jacky_C_2-1695636406964.png

Best,
Jacky

matt515
New Contributor III

HI - Sorry I just noticed I didn't use the same formatting and then the color isn't necessary. 

If (HeaderDisplayText = 'Account 3') Then Bold = True, ReportUseTopBorder = True, ReportUseBottomBorder = True
End If

I used ReportUseTopBorder and ReportUseBottomBorder

ReportHeader.png

Jacky_C
New Contributor II

Thanks, it also works as expected on my side.

Jacky_C_0-1695717239647.png

Thank you so much for your help.