I have created both a Basic Chart and an Advanced Chart in a Dashboard. The Cube View for the charts has 1 row (Sales) and 4 columns (Actual, Budget, Forecast, and Prior Year). I want a bar chart that shows the four scenarios side by side. For the Ba

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Darrin Sutherland

I have created both a Basic Chart and an Advanced Chart in a Dashboard. The Cube View for the charts has 1 row (Sales) and 4 columns (Actual, Budget, Forecast, and Prior Year). I want a bar chart that shows the four scenarios side by side. For the Basic Chart I chose a Type of Bar and for the Advanced Chart I chose a Type of BarSideBySide. In both cases, when I run the dashboard, the four data points overlay each other instead of being side by side. I can see the four different numbers on the screen, but only the top bar is visible and the others are hidden behind it. Can anyone tell me what setting I might have set incorrectly? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Jeff Jones

Darrin,

What do you have the type set to for the chart?  Is it set to Bar side by side?  We would be happy to assist you with this via webex if you woudl like to open a support ticket via the support system.  If you go to the support portal and choose "Get Help" and create an incident a member of the support team would be happy to assist with this issue.

Thank You

Jeff