INTERCOMPANY

Andy66
New Contributor

How can I view more than one plug accounts when doing a report in Intercompamy Matching?

Or I can only use one plug account.

Andy66_0-1718817352944.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi Andy,

on your Intercompany Matching settings page, you will need to press "Add" at the top of the window:

Henning_0-1718835442678.png

If you only have 1 at the moment, it will say 1 of 1 and after pressing "Add" it will say 1 of 2. You will need to press the arrows until you reach the new one and then you can specify your settings accordingly. 

Henning_1-1718835530302.png

When saved, you will be able to see the matching by the newly defined matching plug account in your report(s).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi Andy,

on your Intercompany Matching settings page, you will need to press "Add" at the top of the window:

Henning_0-1718835442678.png

If you only have 1 at the moment, it will say 1 of 1 and after pressing "Add" it will say 1 of 2. You will need to press the arrows until you reach the new one and then you can specify your settings accordingly. 

Henning_1-1718835530302.png

When saved, you will be able to see the matching by the newly defined matching plug account in your report(s).

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

@Andy66 May I make a suggestion?  These forums are here to share information and for others to find answers to the same or similar questions.  To help with that, meaningful post titles are helpful.

In this case instead of “INTERCOMPANY”, consider putting your actual question in the title: “ How to use multiple plug accounts with intercompany matching”. This helps others with the same or similar question find the answer instead of asking again.  

Please sign in! Andy66