Is it possible to merge two different charts in one chart in a the report designer?

Rei
New Contributor

Hi all,

i need to buil a chart that it is easy to build in excel, but I don't know how to handle it using a chart in the report designer of the report component. 

The chart that i have to build is the one in the attached picture. It is a waterfall chart in which you can see the delta between actual and budget distributed on the different line of business (for example delta between actual vehicles and budget vehicles is 31.5, delta between actual rail control and budget rail control is 13.3... and so on). On the other hand though the two bars representing actual and budget have the percentage distribution of the line of business (for example for the budget you can see that the total is 439.3 of which 57% is for vehicles line of business, 37% is Rail Control... and so on). Is there anyway the chance to build a chart like this one using the report component?

thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Rei
New Contributor

waterfall.jpg

This is the picture I was mentioning in the post.

Rei
New Contributor

no one has faced this problem?

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can create charts like these in the Report designer. Have you tried out a few of the various formats? Like a Bar Stacked chart?

JackLacava_2-1702573823979.png

JackLacava_0-1702573791462.pngJackLacava_1-1702573802826.png