Logo not appearing on PDF reports

HHoensheid
New Contributor II

I am having an issue where the the logo assigned in application properties is not appearing on exported PDF reports. I have sized the image to 50 pixels in height and have set the "ReportIncludePageHeader = True" on the cube view header format. The logo is still not appearing. 

Are there any other settings that need to be changed for it to appear on the reports? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HHoensheid
New Contributor II

@EricOsmanski reached out to me after seeing this post. We found that the issue was with the logo file uploaded. It appears that the image will need to be a stock png file that was not converted from another file format. 

I wanted to follow up with the solution here in case anyone else was having the same isuse. And thank you for the help, @EricOsmanski!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

HHoensheid
New Contributor II

@EricOsmanski reached out to me after seeing this post. We found that the issue was with the logo file uploaded. It appears that the image will need to be a stock png file that was not converted from another file format. 

I wanted to follow up with the solution here in case anyone else was having the same isuse. And thank you for the help, @EricOsmanski!