Member filter in title bar cube view

FlorisvdPoel
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I am working with navigation links in my cube view. However, when I open the 'linked cube view' through my 'main cube view,' I get the member filter to show in the title of the dialogue box that opened. These are the bound parameters that I used in the 'main cube view.' Is there a way to remove the member filter from the title bar in the dialogue box? I've included below what I mean with the title bar and my issue. 

FlorisvdPoel_0-1673277694451.png

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind regards,

Floris van der Poel

Floris van der Poel
cpmview
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Floris,

Correction: it does happen in mine too, so I guess it's just a product feature. There isn't any parameter that can affect the behaviour. I guess you can log it in IdeaStream as enhancement.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Floris,

Correction: it does happen in mine too, so I guess it's just a product feature. There isn't any parameter that can affect the behaviour. I guess you can log it in IdeaStream as enhancement.

Hey Jack,

Appreciate your answer. However, indeed, I do not have anything specified in my CV comments. Thanks for researching any parameters to affect this behavior. I will log this into the IdeaStream as I think it is redundant information for an end user. 

Thanks so much.

KR,

Floris

Floris van der Poel
cpmview