Quickviews - Right Click Navigate

camagruder
New Contributor III

Is it possible to use the right click - Navigate button in a quickview?

This button shows up but it is greyed out.  I would like to see if there is a way to navigate to a dashboard similar to creating a linked dashboard in a cube view.  It would pass the default parameters (ie EntityNavLink) from the quickview.    

camagruder_0-1683897746651.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

From what i understand, the Onestream submenu is effectively fixed - items just get enabled or disabled when it makes sense. I don't think what you're trying to do is supported in QuickViews, but it should work fine with imported CubeViews. QVs are meant for fast ad-hoc pivots, that are then typically replaced either by targeted XFGetCell calls or with a full-on CubeView for more complex workflows - which I think is what would suit you here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

From what i understand, the Onestream submenu is effectively fixed - items just get enabled or disabled when it makes sense. I don't think what you're trying to do is supported in QuickViews, but it should work fine with imported CubeViews. QVs are meant for fast ad-hoc pivots, that are then typically replaced either by targeted XFGetCell calls or with a full-on CubeView for more complex workflows - which I think is what would suit you here.